That's what it takes to get my coffee to the perfect temp. Two and a half minutes in the microwave. Once for one and a half minutes, a quick stir and then another minute. Perfection.
Of course, I can not stand still while the microwave does it's thing. And I've discovered there are a lot of things you can get accomplished in two and a half minutes.
- sweeping the floor after lunch
- hanging half a load of laundry
- putting away a rack of clean dishes
- washing most (if not all) of the breakfast/lunch/dinner dishes
- re-setting the coffee maker for the next pot
- writing this blog post (well, I could have if I didn't have several kiddo crises to avert)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad