Tuesday 19 November 2013

Life Lately

Well, it's been a little quiet here lately, but only because life outside the blog has been rather noisy and busy! Here's what we've been up to...

Meeting a new friend - Through several connections I met a new friend, a young mom like myself who is expecting twin girls in the new year. I invited her over for coffee and twin talk.

Decorating - I had the privilege of decorating for a good friend's baby shower. I had about a week to prepare which is probably the quickest I've put together something like this! I'll be posting more about it, but here's a little look...
Teething twins - yup, we've started that lovely phase. Fussy, teething Lisa = baby wearing day!
Pool time - with a holiday on Friday, and hubby away on Friday and Saturday for a speaking engagement, we enjoyed two afternoons at a friend's pool where both Lucas and Elena made progress with their swimming. The twins were happy to sit in their chairs this time.

"Sunday best" - Elena loves choosing her dress for church each week, and I finally convinced her to choose this one she got a little while ago from her grandma. Lucas really enjoyed posing for these photos.
First foods - We started our first food adventures with the twins. They seemed very interested and ready but we've had a slow start. I'm happy to go slowly though; with the twins turning 6 months old this week it feels like their baby stage is passing by much too quickly.
What have you been up to lately?


2 comments:

  1. It was fun to see what you've been up to lately. Yay for meeting new friends and spending days at the pool. That sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taara. I haven't commented too much lately, but I always check for new blog posts and read them with great interest! Your kiddies are certainly keeping you busy and I know there aren't too many quiet moments in your days. Take a "time out" for recharging once in a while, whatever that looks like (including connecting over coffee with a new friend). Love to all in your household from Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...