A short hair history
1. At a wedding in Jan 2006
2. Maybe my favorite hair cut ever - Feb 2006
3. Color faded/grew out - July 2006
Kept my hair pretty short and alternated between natural blond and red,
then left it to grow out as I was expecting Lucas - 2008
4. With Lucas (2 months old) - Feb 2009
5. Cut again - July 2009
6. Starting to grow out - November 2009
7. Elena is born, back to the pony tail - Aug 2010
8. At Elena's first birthday - Aug 2011
9. Elena is 18 months - Feb 2012
10. It's getting long and CRAZY! Aug 2012
11. Sept 2012
12. An unusual digression from my usual messy bun.
All this to say - What now? I am a pony-tail girl, but can't stand having my hair against my neck, so it's always pulled into a messy bun. It's getting too long for that now and keeps coming out. I am debating a return to the super short cut (see photo 2). I may even be able to get some money for my (rare in Brazil) long naturally blond hair.
PS. I don't think I've EVER posted this many photos of me on this blog!