I have a really hard time writing about myself. You'd think it would be easy since I'm probably the person that knows me the best, but it stumps me every time.
Since I really started blogging regularly and trying to grow my little blog, I've got a lot of new followers who don't know me from Eve. And because I'm still working on a super duper "about me" page, in honor of my 65 followers, here are 65 facts about me. (Don't worry there are also some photos to keep you interested)
1. I do not have citizenship to the country I was born in.
2. I have citizenship from a country I have lived less than half my life in.
3. I am, however, proud to be Canadian.
4. I prefer hot weather to cold.
5. The part of my body I like the most: my eyes
6. I studied classical piano from the age of 5 up to university level.
7. I love playing piano in the dark, and something feels missing from my life when I don't have one at home.
8. I used to read books upside down when I was a kid.
9. I am a serious candy addict. (specifically the gummy varieties, and anything licorice)
10. I hate confrontation.
11. I am an introvert.
12. I pierced my own ear with only a piercing stud in high school.
13. I love "con" movies like Oceans Eleven and Catch Me if you Can.
14. I don't really appreciate sarcastic humor.
15. I have been married for seven years.
16. I hate grammar errors like "your" and "you're".
17. I love shopping at thrift stores and finding hidden treasures.
18. I would redecorate my house every year if I could.
19. Hubby and I have moved six times since we got married.
20. I have been trying to learn Portuguese since 2004.
21. I am seriously jealous of my hubby's bilingualism.
22. I love wearing scarves.
23. I went to boarding school for seven years.
24. I love the beach.
25. We had two wedding ceremonies - Canada and Brazil.
|Brazil - Canada|
26. I had to have a root canal on my honeymoon.
27. I was definitely a tomboy growing up.
28. I loved climbing trees and people watching.
29. I love traveling, and have a log book of almost all my flights.
30. I am not a good dancer.
31. I love taking naps.
32. I have two amazing, adorable and crazy children.
33. I am having a hard time losing the baby belly.
34. I wear a toe ring all the time.
35. I would wear flip flops all year round if I could.
36. I am a third generation missionary.
37. I love Jesus and try to live my life in a way that honors Him.
38. I go through tea and coffee phases.
39. I don't really like wine.
40. But I love a good piña colada.
41. I love swimming.
42. I would love to be an interior decorator.
43. I finished my undergrad degree in four years and am done with school.
44. I like to be in control.
45. I am a perfectionist, but by no means a perfect one.
46. I am a procrastinator.
47. I have so many words/ideas in my head and they never sound as good on paper as they do in my head.
48. I love symmetry and balance.
49. I don't usually cry at sad shows or movies (unless I'm pregnant)
50. I refuse to watch horror movies.
51. I am having a hard time thinking of more things to write. I should have done this at 50 followers. :)
52. I am a pretty laid back, adaptable person.
53. I like to know what the plan is, if there is no plan, I'll make one.
54. I don't feel like a grown up yet, and I'm almost 30!
|Playing with the kids and their cousin|
55. I love designing all kinds of print material, but am not a really good artist.
56. I have had stitches twice in the same place on my face.
57. So far I have only broken one bone in my body.
58. I love board games like Settlers and Ticket to Ride.
59. My hubby and I can't play the two-player version of Settlers, too much marital strife. But we love other card games.
60. I don't have a lot of time for reading, but I love books.
61. I am generally happy and not too moody.
62. I like lists, can you tell?
63. I wear glasses
64. I am extremely impressionable when it comes to food. Just saw a blog with a photo of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and now I'm craving them!
65. I sleep on the right side of the bed.
Congrats on making it to the end! Aren't you glad I didn't wait until 100 followers? ;)