1. I can totally rock the glasses and high-bun librarian chic look.
2. I love spreadsheets and planners.
3. Don't get me started on common grammatical and spelling errors like your and you're.
4. I am a huge perfectionist when it comes to my design work. One pixel off and I will notice if something is off-center.
5. I love playing puzzle games like sudoku.
6. When I wash my kid's plastic colored dishes, they get stacked in the drying rack like a rainbow. Always.
7. I love symmetry. When I open our living room window, each side gets opened the same amount. None of this opening one side or anything.
8. My hubby totally turned me into an Apple convert. Only Macs for me, thanks.
9. I once spent a few hours on a bus learning to sing the alphabet backwards.
10. I love checklists, and sometimes write down things I've already done, just so I can cross them off.
So? Do I give my hubby a run for the title of family geek?
(And yes, I've re-read this post like five times to make sure I have no spelling/grammar errors)